Looking at the HTML, I used was starting to use a lot more Bootstrap classes and really starting to understand
it a little bit better. I used more responsive columns and this is the first app where they actually change the
structure of the app when going down mobile. The Republic and Empire logos get stacked as you move down to
smaller sizes. I was also using things like
btn btn-primary. I remember fighting a lot with
text-center trying to center blocks of content. I also used Google
Fonts again to import something that looked kind of like a font the Galactic Empire might use.
There are a lot of button click handlers at the bottom of the index.html page in a script tag. I'd prefer
that those were in the js file.
I used audio for the first time in this app. When the work timer is over, a lightsaber turning on sound is played.
Everytime I use this timer, that lightsaber sounds scares the hell outta me.