Having a look at the code I wrote for this project, I was still using (and abusing) Bootstrap. I did move a bit further
and use the
btn-primary classes. So I had moved a little beyond only using it for the grid.
I also started using the smaller column sizes to make the page more responsive. There are several
columns sprinkled throughout.
I did link jQuery in the head of the HTML and used it just in a script tag at the bottom of the index.html
It definitely looks better than my HTML did.
I remember the biggest struggle in this period being making sense of how the script tag in the index.html page
external font files loaded in and working properly.