Looking back at the code I wrote for this project over a year ago, there are definitely some places
that could use some love.
First off, for some reason I linked jQuery in the head of the HTML page, but this page has no need for it.
This was probably an oversight from just copying the head of another project and pasting it in for this one.
My understanding of Bootstrap was pretty limited at the time. I really only utilized it for the layout grid.
I didn't utilize any other elements of Bootstrap. I also didn't set up any columns for different sized screens,
so all of my columns are
Overall, this was a nice little static page project to get my feet wet in just getting a project structure setup,
getting a page on the screen, and making sure I could link to resources and style sheets.